Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Open House At Camp

Joshua is at camp all this week. While I was dropping him off yesterday morning, he was swarmed by about 10 different counselors, all giving him bear hugs, and very excited to see him. Luckily, he had already chosen which counselor he wanted to have for this week. It's funny to watch how much attention he gets out there. The counselors just love him.


Back in June, there was an Open House at camp. When Joshua goes to camp every summer, I'm not there to watch him do all of the fun things out there that they have to offer. That's one thing I like about their Open House every summer. I get to see him ride the bumper boats, climb the rockwall, etc. I still haven't gotten to see him ride a horse yet since they don't do that during the open house. Chiquita, one of the counselors, let him drive the golf cart, which he thought was so cool.


Another cool thing out there this summer is a brand new ropes course. Joshua did great making his way through all the obstacles.


Bumper Boats

I also took Jaron swimming for the first time while we were there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails