Monday, July 26, 2010

Joshua's 9th Birthday

In February, Joshua turned 9 years old (I know, I'm super behind in posting these! lol), and he had Nathan & Daniel over for a sleepover.


They wanted to play musical chairs. With 3 people. But they really enjoyed it. They were sure hyper!

Silly Nathan...

Joshua is a big Scooby Doo fan. I'm pretty sure he's seen every episode & movie they've ever made, and even read lots of the books too. Every year, he's been saying he wants a Scooby Doo themed party for his birthday, but then they come out with a cool movie (Iron man, Transformers, etc) and he changes his mind, so this year he finally got his Scooby Doo party.


Happy Birthday, Joshua! You're halfway to 18... Yikes!!

Steven & his girlfriend, Amanda

Joshua's favorite gift was this remote control car. He loves it!

The boys had so much fun setting up super heroes, etc and knocking them down.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great pictures, Shanna. :) Halfway to 18!! What a sobering thought. lol!

I hope you are feeling well. We need to get together again soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails