Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fireworks Celebration


On the evening of the 4th, we joined my mom & a group of her friends for a fireworks show on the river. It's been about 4 years since we've gone to see a professional fireworks display. You can see my mom & Lynda in the background, trying to join our picture. lol


My mom & her friend, Ellen

We got to listen to gospel quartet music before the fireworks started.

Jordan was really into it. After each one, he would say, "all done". Then he'd say "there's another one... and another one" throughout the show. It was really cute.

2 comments:

thedycks said...

Wow, your really catching up on your blog the past couple days. I'm loving it. So great to see all the boys growing, and you having another one soon!! Keep the posts Coming!!

Shanna said...

Thanks Diana! Yes, things have slowed down a little, so I am able to add to my blog. Brianna was here in May... I'll be posting those pics soon. Hope you're having a great summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails