Monday, July 19, 2010

A Little Experiment

Okay, so this is a little experiment. I've had my blog for 3 years now, partly as a way to preserve family memories, and partly as a way to keep family & friends updated.

I am curious, though, just how many people are actually reading my blog. Some of you have been reading since the beginning, others (probably most) have been reading since I began linking it to facebook. (If you normally read this on facebook & didn't know it was linked to a blog, you can click here to go directly to my blog, if you'd like).

So if you read this post (even if you don't end up reading it until a month after I wrote it), please leave me a comment (either directly on the blog, through email, or on facebook, wherever you normally read it from). I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

And here are a few photos of the boys for your enjoyment...

6 comments:

Coop de Coop said...

I read it! I have you in my Google Reader.

Sharilyn said...

me me me!!!! I read it!

Glennda said...

I read your blog also! I'm just not very good at commenting! :^) Great pictures of the boys!

Shari said...

I read but rarely comment on any blogs.

Mrs. Sugar Plum... said...

I enjoy keeping updated on your blog.

Anonymous said...

This "experiment" has been cool Shanna! You are very good at posting the happenings of your family, no matter what's happening. Very cool and very brave! Thanks! Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails