Joshua actually picked out his name. He was looking through the baby book and didn't see anything he liked, so he closed it and said, "Well, I just like the name Jaron". He had met a boy at camp this summer named Jaron.
I liked it too, so I told him to go tell Dad that we were done and that Jaron would be his name. I was actually only kidding, as I figured he wouldn't agree. But then he said he liked it too! So it is settled, yay! I think it's so cool that Joshua got to pick the name out. I guess we should have just asked him in the first place, haha.
We are all set for Jaron to get here. We've been in our house for three weeks now, and are all finished with unpacking. All the baby clothes are washed and put away, the bassinet is ready... oh wait, I'd better buy diapers! Two in diapers... how fun will that be? Is 16 months too young to start potty training? lol
This weekend, we got the pantry shelves put in the kitchen so the three of us had fun together unpacking the rest of the food, figuring out the best spot for everything. Also, since we're done unpacking, we are now able to park the van in the garage. It is the first time in my life I've ever been able to park my vehicle in a garage, and I have to say it is really great. Especially will be nice with loading two babies and all their stuff.
Here is a picture that was taken today...
No comments:
Post a Comment