Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm a BIG Helper!

I'm a BIG helper! I like to help my Mom a lot.


Joshua lets me wear his apron.


We make so many yummy things! Here I am waiting for the ice cream maker to get done.


And stirring the rice pudding.


After my Mom cuts up the potatoes, I put them all into a bowl. It's fun!


I'm a big veggie eater too, which my Mom thinks is great! I get to eat as many as I want while she's making dinner. Sometimes I try to eat them all at once.


When I was about 18 months old, I started to help with the laundry. My favorite is to push the start button.


Sure seems like there's a lot more pink clothes nowadays, though.


I even help fold the laundry, too! Someday, it will be Jaron's job, too. I'm sure he can't wait to be big like me.


I used to help with emptying the dishwasher.


But now that's my big brother's chore.


That might have something to do with...


Where I would put the dishes...


I'm a lot better now, though. I can put all the silverware in the correct spots instead of just dumping them in the drawer.


But all this work can make me very sleepy.


Sometimes I just can't stay awake any longer!


Yep, I'm sure a big helper! Can you believe I was ever really this tiny? That was almost 3 years ago!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails