Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Portrait Collages

Part of the reason I did the backyard photo shoot with the kids a few weeks ago (other than the obvious fact that I love taking pictures of my kids) is because we got a new camera recently (thanks to my sister!). It was a good chance to try it out, and I really like how well it zooms.

I decided to make some 8x10 collages of each of the kids (thanks to Walgreens, they were all free!) & I am currently getting them into frames to hang in my living room. I was really happy with how they all turned out, especially considering I didn't put a whole lot of planning into it before I started!

Ashley

Jaron

Jordan

Joshua

I already showed you this one that I made for my mom for Mother's Day.


I also did this one in black & white of me with Ashley. Oh, and I actually took the pictures of Ashley & me. Let me just say that it is really hard to do. I think I probably took about 50 & these were the only two that really turned out right. I think next time, I'll just go get Joshua. lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails