See, she doesn't just wear pink. She looks adorable in blue too!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Ashley - 3 Months Old (March 2011)
I'm doing some catching up on printing Ashley's pictures this week for her baby book & such. These are some of my favorite pictures of her at 3 months old. And no, she doesn't just hang out on the couch all day... lol... it was just for her pictures. I didn't realize I took so many of them on the couch that month! Guess I'm just having way too much fun with all these girlie outfits... gotta get a picture of her in each one! lol Oh, and do you see all her rolls?! Such squeezable, squishable, smoochable goodness!


See, she doesn't just wear pink. She looks adorable in blue too!
















See, she doesn't just wear pink. She looks adorable in blue too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment