
Aunt Cheryl

Uncle Ray with his three beautiful daughters (Dawn, Angela, & Carey) & their girls.
Add in their husbands & the boys.
My three cousins & their husbands. The last time I saw them was before I was married, so over 13 years ago. And Angela just got married a few years ago, so this was the first time I got to meet her husband.
Big group shot...
My mom with her mom (my Grandma) and her siblings, Uncle Ray & Aunt Juanita, being goofy...
Add in Juanita's husband (Uncle Tom).
My Grandma & my mom
Me with my mom & my sister, Brianna
Four generations of girls...
My kids crack me up... lol
My family...
And 1, 2, 3... no thumbs! LOL Maybe next time we'll just leave them in. haha.
Lots more family pics...
Aunt Juanita & Uncle Tom - This was the first time they had met Ashley & Jaron.
Jaron playing with Uncle Tom...
Juanita rocked Ashley to sleep...
These three boys are Tom & Juanita's grandsons, (my second cousins). It's been almost 10 years since we've seen them & Joshua was just a baby at the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment