Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jaron - 18 Months

A few weeks ago, I brought each of the kids out in the backyard & took some portraits of them. I think I took more pictures that day than I ever have before in one day! But it was fun & I got some good ones. Here are the pictures of Jaron. He just turned 18 months.


Where's your... Ear?


Eye...


Nose...


Where's Jaron? (this is how he always covers his eyes when he hides. It's so cute.)


Here I am!


Jaron is awfully cute, although he is at a tough stage right now. Everything seems to make him cry. He's only been walking for a few months & still falls down a lot, which makes him cry. Also, his brother takes toys away from him, which happens quite a bit. And other times, he cries because he just doesn't understand what is happening. Like when we take his cup from him to go refill it.


When he throws a fit, he starts crying & walking off in the opposite direction as fast as his little legs will take him. Sort of funny, but sort of not. Hopefully, he will get through this crying stage soon. It's been a tough one. On him, and on us.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails