I'd say this post (by far) has the most pictures I've ever included in one post, but most of these pictures have never made it onto my blog for one reason or another. Probably because I just take too many pictures! lol Anyway, I wanted to make sure they got included in my blog book, and I'll eventually break them into smaller posts & put them closer to when they happened. These are pictures from over the past two years. He sure has changed a lot!
One Month Old...
Three Months Old...
Four Months Old...
Six Months Old...
Eight Months Old...
Nine Months Old...
Ten Months Old...
Eleven Months Old...
Jaron definitely had more hair at 11 months than Ashley does!
12-18 Months Old...
18-24 Months Old...
Congratulations if you've made it all the way to the end of this post, and I hope you enjoyed all the pictures.
1 comment:
He is a beautiful boy, Shanna, and I have agree, amazing blue eyes! He has a beautiful mama as well. I love that you get so many pics of you with your children. :) (which shows that you aren't the only one taking lots of pictures)
Post a Comment