Thursday, November 3, 2011

Arts and Crafts: Paper Pumpkin Faces

Last week, the boys & I made paper pumpkin faces.


It was Jordan's first time getting to use scissors. He thought it was so fun. He likes it that he's getting bigger. If someone calls him a "little boy", he says, "No, I'm bigger!". He's so cute.


Jaron enjoyed doing some coloring. He doesn't mind me calling him "my little boy".


I helped Jordan make his pumpkin... I cut out a bunch of shapes, and he chose which ones he wanted to use. But he cut the green hair all by himself.


Gluing everything on...


All done!


Once again, Joshua blew me away with his creativity.


These are his two pumpkin faces...


And here are all of them. I made a couple of the faces too.


Then we hung them up on the window. Jordan gets so excited, seeing his pumpkin on the window. He says, "There's my pumpkin... I made that!"


And he was having so much fun cutting paper that he continued to sit there for a long time afterward, cutting the paper into shreds.


We are really enjoying our craft time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails