Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do You Like My Hat?

The past few months, the boys have been really into their dress-up box of hats.


I remember when, not long ago, I couldn't keep a hat on Jaron, he'd just take it right off.


Ashley's at that stage now. (Ashley at 9 months- Sept 2011)


She'll do everything she can to get those hats off her head.


Although, sometimes I am able to sneak one on her for a picture...


I'm glad the boys have decided they like hats again, though...


You never know what hat they'll be wearing when they come out of their bedroom...


They think it's so fun to put on a hat & run around, acting silly.


Here they are singing on the bed... at the top of their lungs, of course...


Yes, hats sure do bring out the silliness in these boys...


Of course, Joshua is no exception...


Pics are from Aug-Nov 2011

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails