Monday, September 5, 2011

Cuddles and Kisses

I have three great brothers, but these younger two are very interesting creatures. (Yes, sometimes we wear name tags so you can tell who's who. My mom likes to be helpful like that.) Baby sister, little brother, big brother... Yep that's us!


I'm the baby sister. That means I get to put up with daily poking and prodding...


I must have had toe jam here or something!


My brothers have the coolest doctor kits. I'm definitely in good hands there!


I just love it when they come & lay down beside me. I'm good at sharing my blanket.


Sometimes, they just stare at me as if I'm from another planet or something...


Sometimes, they need an even closer look...


Yes, brothers can do very silly things. But it also means I get lots of attention.


Which I happen to like.


Photos are all from March-Jun 2011.
Ashley 3-6 months, Jaron 1 1/2 yrs, Jordan 2 1/2 yrs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails