I remember when Joshua fell asleep a couple times while he was eating (probably about the same age), but this was the first time Jordan had done it, so I had to take pictures. All of these pictures were taken within a minute of each other. He was obviously uncomfortable since he kept switching positions. I got him out of the chair as soon as I took the pictures, though.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Too Tired To Eat
After we came home from church today, Jordan was so tired that he fell asleep eating his lunch. Actually, I guess he was done since he had turned his bowl over. lol He still takes two naps a day, so Sundays are always hard to get both naps in because it's so much more fun to play with all the kids in the nursery.
I remember when Joshua fell asleep a couple times while he was eating (probably about the same age), but this was the first time Jordan had done it, so I had to take pictures. All of these pictures were taken within a minute of each other. He was obviously uncomfortable since he kept switching positions. I got him out of the chair as soon as I took the pictures, though.


I remember when Joshua fell asleep a couple times while he was eating (probably about the same age), but this was the first time Jordan had done it, so I had to take pictures. All of these pictures were taken within a minute of each other. He was obviously uncomfortable since he kept switching positions. I got him out of the chair as soon as I took the pictures, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment