I miss my happy boy. He's been sick for a couple weeks, first with the flu, then with an ear infection. We thought he was getting better. Now the fevers are back, and he's just not been himself. He wants to be held all the time and cries a lot. It's hard when they're too young to tell you where they hurt. And they don't understand what is going on. Poor guy. It's been a tough couple of weeks. I miss my happy boy.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I Miss My Happy Boy
I miss my happy boy. He's been sick for a couple weeks, first with the flu, then with an ear infection. We thought he was getting better. Now the fevers are back, and he's just not been himself. He wants to be held all the time and cries a lot. It's hard when they're too young to tell you where they hurt. And they don't understand what is going on. Poor guy. It's been a tough couple of weeks. I miss my happy boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment