Wednesday, March 4, 2009

House Update for March 4th

This past month, we've spent countless hours at the home improvement stores, picking out everything for the interior of the house-- cabinets, carpet, door handles, lighting, etc. It's been fun, although sometimes we go in circles. We change our minds about the cabinets, then we have to change the floor again, and then the countertops, etc. Haha, so fun. There are so many choices to sift through! I think we're about done, though, with the majority of it. We'll be ordering the cabinets and carpet this weekend. We still haven't even looked at paint, though. And still trying to figure out appliances. One step at a time...

 
 
 

Joshua enjoys looking at stuff and helping to pick things out. But I think he's just ready for all of this to be over, though. I know it's been hard on him and he's been very patient through it all.
 

Jordan has also been doing considerably well while we shop. One day, we were in Home Depot for 5 hours straight, and he did great. I was sure ready for a nap, though!
 

Changes this week: Tyvek vapor barrier is on. Posts are in for the front walkway. Three bathtubs are in. David and Clint are doing the electrical this week. Then the insulation is next.

Here are some pictures from the past week...
 
 
 

Front Porch
 

Back of House
 

Downstairs-- Bathroom (Laundry room on the other side)
 

Downstairs-- Great Room
 

Upstairs-- Master Bathroom
 

Upstairs-- Hallway
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails