Saturday, February 21, 2009

House Update for February 21st

It's been a long time since I've posted any pictures of the house... who wants to see house pictures when you can see baby pictures??? lol Anyway, most of you know it's been a tough year for us financially, and things look like they are starting to get back on track. We are hoping to be finished with the house by April, if all goes well. Please pray that everything goes smoothly as we finish it up. This will be a very busy month ahead!

I took these pictures yesterday. The concrete was poured last week in the garage and for both porches (we had fun making handprints in the corner of the garage), the windows went in last weekend, garage doors were installed yesterday, and the automatic openers will be installed on Monday. The vapor barrier is going on today, and the siding is next. Everything is happening so fast. It is really starting to look nice.

1 comment:

charisse said...

I didn't know who's house that was, and to find out it's your house. Well, I saw your house burn down and that was fun. I don't live far from you at ALL, only two blocks away to be exact. Maybe we can meet up during spring or summer for park fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails