Wednesday, October 3, 2007

And finally some beach pictures

Okay, these are the last coast trip pictures, I promise. But I couldn't leave out the beach. These were taken in Lincoln City at Road's End Beach.

lots of space for the boy to run

Joshua was right at home on the beach

digging tunnels & roads

The beautiful Oregon Coast

Road's End Beach

Lincoln City

hello down there

Soooo high up

a cool cave!

David really enjoyed watching these guys wakeboard, or whatever it's called. They were really catching some air- this guy went up about 10 feet above the water. Looked like fun!
catching some air

This was a special trip for us. Because of the house, we hadn't been able to get away all summer to do something fun as a family. It was nice to put our worries about the house aside for a few days & enjoy this beautiful world God has created for us. Hope you enjoyed a glimpse of what we saw.

2 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Sorry, I just posted the wrong comment...so let me try again.
What I wanted to say was that I am glad that you guys got to get away and spend time together as a family apart from the house deal. That is so important. I should know since houses were all of what my parents ever did while I was growing up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails