A friend told us about this great park right on the lake in Lincoln City. The playground was pretty fun & the view was spectacular. If you're ever in Lincoln City, it's a great place to go- it's called Regatta Park. It was kind of a nice change from the beach for us.
I wasn't very diligent in handing the camera off for some family shots on this trip, but I did manage to get this one.
Hey Shanna! Hope things are going well for you all. I am so glad you were able to take a trip, it was much deserved. Sometime check out my blog, I am trying to update the pics, the site said they were having some difficulty, should be fixed soon they said. I have some clothes for Josh that I will be sending soon (probably Nov 1st after I get paid) they may be too small by now:) He is growing like a weed! Well better go for now--have a great weekend. Jana
I'm Shanna, married 16 years to my husband David, stay at home mom to three boys & a girl- Joshua is 13, Jordan is 5, Jaron is 4, & Ashley is 3. Homeschooling with children in 7th grade, Kindergarten and Preschool this year.
1 comment:
Hey Shanna!
Hope things are going well for you all. I am so glad you were able to take a trip, it was much deserved. Sometime check out my blog, I am trying to update the pics, the site said they were having some difficulty, should be fixed soon they said.
I have some clothes for Josh that I will be sending soon (probably Nov 1st after I get paid) they may be too small by now:) He is growing like a weed!
Well better go for now--have a great weekend.
Jana
Post a Comment