Friday, November 9, 2007

Our Very Own Firefighter

Oct 2007

firefighter dream

For one of Joshua's halloween parties, he dressed up as a firefighter. In fact, this summer, he decided that's what he wants to be when he grows up. "I want to do something important," he said. He used to want to be a monster truck driver.

These pictures were taken a year ago while he was playing dress-up, one of his favorite things to do.
Captain Josh

firefighters

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see the pictures...and I am glad for you, it is all done with. Don't forget to give me a call so you can hang out in a real house. Of course mine is not much bigger than your trailer. ;)

Shanna said...

Thanks... yes, we are very glad to have that part behind us. Kinda makes it feel more official- no turning back NOW, right? lol. I will just have to take you up on that sometime. I'll probably see ya Thurs nite- you're going, right?
Shanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails