Friday, September 7, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

On Saturday, we loaded up the atv's & headed to the hills for some fun. It was just me & the guys this time.

my man

Steven
Steven

Don't ya just love the goggles?
quads (1)

Wes, Steven, & Chris "kickin' up some dirt" (a favorite expression of Joshua's)
kickin' up some dirt

We had never been to this particular spot, but it was beautiful there. Winding, hilly trails through the woods & we came upon lots of bridges- some were a bit scary (& funny-looking!), but the guys jumped up & down on them to make sure they were safe before we crossed. It's a fun place, though. The guys are headed back up there this weekend, but I think this time, I'll just stay home & enjoy a quiet house while I can.

a very crooked bridge- yikes!

another bridge to cross

another bridge

Two boys on a log...
buddies
2 boys on a log
cutie

We saw this little kid there riding around on his own little quad & his dad said he is just four years old! Joshua would love to get his own quad, but I'm just not sure if we're ready for that yet. :)
a 4-yr old kid

Sometimes, we like to ride around in our backyard on the quads. This one was taken a few months ago of Steven and his girlfriend.
Steven_girlfriend

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails