

five birthday parties...

six days out on the quads for David...

six "Mom's Night Out" nights for me...
(On this one, we did a scavenger hunt around town & we had two hours to do as many things on the list as we could. It was soooo fun- I love that kind of stuff.)



two weekends away for the two of us...
(sorry, they were weekends away from the camera as well)
one tour of the television station
(and we even got to watch the 5:00 news show live)


one airplane festival at the airport...




one day at the creek...

and lots of time to just enjoy being a kid...


1 comment:
So I have awarded you with a blog award, if you want to come on over to my blog and grab it. And by the way I am still working on a response to your letter...it was highly appreciated.
Post a Comment