Sorry for the absence- I haven't been on my computer much the past two weeks- the summer is fading & we're trying to pack in as much as we can, as I'm sure you are as well. Hope you are enjoying your summer, too! Anyway, here are some funny things Joshua has said recently:
*** Joshua was asking me questions about God and one started out, "So Mom, when Jesus comes back to earth to pick us up and drop us off at Heaven, ..." I don't even remember what he said after that- I think we were laughing too hard at his analogy of Jesus as a taxi driver.
*** Joshua asked why it was safer for kids to sit in the back seat of a car. I told him I couldn't remember and that I would have to look that up. He asked, "Do you have to look that up in the Bible?"
*** I woke Joshua up on Easter morning and said, "Jesus is risen. He's alive!" Joshua replied, "He was alive before yesterday, Mom."

*** A few months ago, Joshua said he wants one brother and two sisters. I told him babies cry a lot, though. He thought about that for a few seconds and said, "Hmmm... maybe just one at a time."
*** We saw someone holding a teeny tiny dog the other day and Joshua said, "Mom, that's the exact kind of dog that I want... well, either that or a saint bernard."
*** And this was a sign we saw on the window of a pet store: "Unsupervised children will receive an espresso and a free puppy."
Hope you got your laugh for the day! :)
2 comments:
Very cute! Just wait till you see the pictures of Joshua that I took when he was here. I will email them. I promise.
Cool! I can't wait to see them. Thanks so much for watching him, by the way. It was so nice to get away for the weekend.
Post a Comment