A few weeks ago, our friends, Dan & Jana, visited from out of town. Joshua was really good friends with their son before they moved away a year ago (they've known each other since they were babies), so the boys had fun seeing each other again, and they even got to do a sleepover.
Me, Jana, & Donna
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Shanna- Those pics of the boys turned out great. I'll pay you for some copies. Hope you are all doing wonderfully. We miss you all. Jana
I'm Shanna, married 16 years to my husband David, stay at home mom to three boys & a girl- Joshua is 13, Jordan is 5, Jaron is 4, & Ashley is 3. Homeschooling with children in 7th grade, Kindergarten and Preschool this year.
1 comment:
Hey Shanna-
Those pics of the boys turned out great. I'll pay you for some copies.
Hope you are all doing wonderfully.
We miss you all.
Jana
Post a Comment