Way to go, Joshua! Our little guy memorized about 25 Bible verses this year as well as the order of the books of the new testament. We're so proud of him!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, I was so happy to get something from you. Where does Joshua do awanas at are yall still at Cornorstone?
Good Mornin' to ya Banana girl, Your link worked great... yep, it's my stupid computer again. I loved how you did your blog. You'll have to show me someday how to do one. You're so on top of things, I'm am SO impressed! Take care, and I'll be seein' around, Love, Debbie
I'm Shanna, married 16 years to my husband David, stay at home mom to three boys & a girl- Joshua is 13, Jordan is 5, Jaron is 4, & Ashley is 3. Homeschooling with children in 7th grade, Kindergarten and Preschool this year.
3 comments:
Hey,
I was so happy to get something from you. Where does Joshua do awanas at are yall still at Cornorstone?
Good Mornin' to ya Banana girl,
Your link worked great... yep,
it's my stupid computer again.
I loved how you did your blog.
You'll have to show me someday
how to do one. You're so on
top of things, I'm am SO impressed!
Take care, and I'll be seein'
around,
Love, Debbie
Yep, we're still at cornerstone. His awanas are at first baptist, though.
Post a Comment