Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The New Sprinkler Park

Joshua thinks he's soooo funny. He hung this "Mom For Sale" sign on the front door today (It says: 1 Mom, 5 Cents), all because I made him do chores!


Although, I'm sure what he REALLY meant to write was: "#1 Mom", don't you???


Anyway, so after that whole thing, Debbie & I decided to take the boys to do something fun. We headed over to this new sprinkler park. It was okay, not really that impressive, although Jordan had a lot of fun.


Joshua found someone else to take his frustration out on, haha. He & Daniel had a big water fight.


The whole time we were there, Jaron barely even got wet. He just wasn't into the whole sprinkler thing. Oh, but this grass!


He was walking on the sidewalk & tripped & fell, landing on this nice soft grass. That was it for him. He spent the next 5-10 minutes rolling around on it, with the biggest smile on his face!


Who knew! Forget water, all Jaron needs is a soft patch of grass to make him happy. lol


Sweet little Ashley...


And Joshua? I sent him off to sleep at Daniel's house tonight! lol Oh, maybe I should "rearrange" his bedroom before he comes home tomorrow night. OR.... I could put a sign on his bedroom door that says: Room For Rent! Bwahahahaha.........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails