Thursday, July 7, 2011

Can It Be That I'm Three?

Today I turn three! Yep, I'm not so little anymore.


Here I was One. I was just learning to crawl...


Jordan at 18 months...


I call this my "handsome" hair when it's all combed...


I get to learn all kinds of new things like brushing my teeth...


And climbing stairs...


I like to be goofy a lot...


But I can also be shy sometimes too... (Two years old)


Sometimes I like to borrow Mom's slippers...


And Dad's shoes. They're hard to walk in, though...


I can wash my hands all by myself...


And when Mom & Dad aren't paying attention, sometimes it can take me 10 minutes. My clothes are usually soaked by then...


My favorite movie is Toy Story. Actually, it's the only movie I've really seen. It's pretty good, though, and I like to watch it over & over again. I can't wait to have a Buzz & Woody birthday cake!


I'm learning to get dressed all by myself too...


You have to brush twice a day, you know...


My favorite thing at the playground is the swing. I can sit in the big boy swing now. And if you ask me if I am ready to get off, I will always tell you "no".


Yeah, my life's been pretty fun so far. I wonder what it'll be like to be three?

1 comment:

Rebeca said...

Wow... so big! Happy birthday little man!

Related Posts with Thumbnails