Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet Brotherly Moments

Awww, I love photos like this one. Jordan is going through a hard time of sharing right now, especially with Jaron being so mobile now. But he's still very caring with Jaron & sometimes I'll overhear them in their room playing.... Jordan will say, "I sorry, Jee Jee (that's how he says Jaron... lol)" even when we're in the next room.


And this one too. I was trying to get a picture of the two of them in their matching outfits & Jaron was having a hard time. Jordan tried to comfort him & I think this photo means more than if they were both sitting there smiling. So sweet.


The other day, after we got home, I found Jordan trying to help Jaron take off his coat. I couldn't help but laugh... and take pictures!


LOL... poor Jaron...


Next, came the shoes...


Hang in there, Jaron... you're almost done!


On another occasion, I found Joshua patiently trying to teach Jordan how to button one of his toys. Don't even ask about the snowsuit... lol... not only did it not snow that day, but I don't think he even went outside!


And Joshua took these a few months ago with the timer. I didn't even know he did it until later, but I thought he did such a good job! I don't know how he got them to look at the camera, though... maybe he needs to give me some tips! lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails