Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Time

Just a few things we've been up to lately... love this time of year! Our church has a beautiful Christmas display in the lobby, so we got a picture in front of it on Sunday.


Putting up the tree... How funny it must seem to a 2-yr old when he sees his parents bring a tree into the middle of the living room. I never really thought about that until I saw the look on Jordan's face. lol


Adding the lights...


We got our tree up before Ashley was born. Then Grammie helped Joshua put the ornaments on & decorate the rest of the house while we were in the hospital. It was nice to not have to worry about that this year.


Jordan likes to pretend to blow out the lights on the tree. He's so funny. :)


On Saturday, I helped Joshua make a few different kinds of Christmas cookies to give out.


Jordan enjoyed licking the beaters.


Later that evening, we went to the Christmas concert at my mom's church. It was wonderful, as usual.


And a family photo afterward, with tired kids. lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails