Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby #4

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. Yesterday, little Jaron turned six months old on Mother's Day. Hard to believe he's growing so fast.

Well, a few weeks ago, we discovered Jaron is already going to be a big brother! I had an ultrasound this morning & this little one is 10 weeks along now. So about the end of November, just after Jaron turns a year old, we will be welcoming another little one into our family! We've wanted four, so I guess that means this will be our last. Hmmm.... I wonder if it will be a girl this time?? Although, four boys would be fun, too.

I haven't had much time to be online lately. We moved last week & have been busy unpacking. Our phone/internet won't be hooked up until tomorrow. But tonight, my mom and my sister get back from their vacation to New York, and Brianna will be here all week!! I'm so excited!

Maybe next week, I might post some of these pictures that are piling up. Until then, though, I'll probably just be busy taking more. lol

2 comments:

Mrs. Sugar Plum... said...

Congratulations. How exciting. How are you feeling? Will be praying for you and your family throughout your pregnancy.

Shanna said...

Thanks Holly! I've been feeling great so far. Thank you for the prayers. I hope you & your family are having a nice summer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails