Orval is a contractor that we've hired to help out as needed with concrete & framing. We've also been blessed with several friends helping out when they can (sometimes even in the rain!)- Clint, Josh, Wes, Steven, Thom, & Travis. Thank you guys so much!! It's really helped things go so much faster.
So Noisy Putting up a Wall
Our House- March 19th
Our House- March 21st
Orval & David
Thom, Orval & David
Clint & David
Travis & Orval- looking over the plans
Travis & David
Our House- March 22nd
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I'm Shanna, married 16 years to my husband David, stay at home mom to three boys & a girl- Joshua is 13, Jordan is 5, Jaron is 4, & Ashley is 3. Homeschooling with children in 7th grade, Kindergarten and Preschool this year.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment