Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Me & My Kiddos

Since I'm usually the one behind the camera, I've realized I don't really have a lot of photos of me with my kids. There's the occasional posed picture of me with them at an event or something, but not really just pictures of me interacting, playing, and laughing with my kids.

So from now, I'm going to try to hand the camera off more, not just at events, but at home too. Doing regular things. These are some that I found that I hadn't posted to my blog yet...


Jaron & I were playing with the stuffed animals in January.


He kept handing them to me... lol


I was actually coming down with the flu here back in February & I was shivering, so everyone piled blankets (as well as stuffed animals) on me.


Ashley & I at the park in July...


And Jaron too, same day...


Ashley & I in August...


This was one that Joshua took of me on his camera while I was changing Ashley's diaper. A very "regular" part of my day, I would say.


We were just starting a family movie one night in September when David got up & went in the other room. He came back with the camera & took this picture of me with the kids. I was glad he did. This picture makes me smile. It was a fun night.


And this one is of me reading with the kids one night before bed last week...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails