However, from dinner time until about 11:00pm, all she wants to do is eat & be held. I guess that makes up for it. I don't mind too much, though... she's pretty fun to hold. :) Oh, and she hates car rides, and she'll let us know that the whole ride home, usually every time we're on our way home from church.
4 Days Old...
Settling in at home...
It's fun to have a newborn around during the holidays. It was the same way with Jaron last year, since his birthday is in November too.
5 Days Old... Hi baby!
On the way home from her 2-week checkup, weighing in at 8 1/2 lbs, and looking adorable...
Precious bundle of cuddliness...
Our sleeping beauty...
A bit of a smile...
Big Stretches...
Beautiful girl...
The best Christmas present I could ask for...
Fun girlie clothes & blankets...
Toes!
Love those chubby arms!
We are so thankful for this adorable little blessing God has given to our family...
1 comment:
Adorable pictures! For Emma in the car, we would sing, a lot. Most of the time it would calm her down.
Post a Comment