Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Miss Ashley/ Baby Shower

It's finally here! Tomorrow, our family of 5 officially becomes a family of 6. I go in for a c-section tomorrow morning (Tuesday) at 7:30am. We're so excited to meet this baby girl!! Please pray for a smooth delivery & healthy baby. Also, pray that this cold that I've had for several weeks will finally go away soon. I can't seem to get it to go away completely & have a lingering cough.

Yesterday, before church, we had our last family picture taken of just the 5 of us. In our next family picture, I won't be quite so outnumbered... haha. I'm hoping to get one sent out for Christmas that includes Ashley. Hopefully, it turns out as good as this one! (Thanks for taking it, Karen!)


And here are a few pics from over the past month. The doctor estimates she'll weigh between 7 1/2- 8 lbs. We'll see how close she comes to that. Jordan was 7 lbs, 13 oz & Jaron weighed 6 lbs, 9 oz. Joshua was right in the middle at 7 lbs, 3 oz.

35 weeks


37 weeks


39 weeks


Ashley's Baby Shower

A couple of weeks ago, my church put on a wonderful baby shower for little Ashley. She got so many beautiful outfits and blankets. It will be so much fun to play "dress-up" with her and all these girlie clothes.


The cake was wonderful!


Playing games...


These are two of the most beautiful homemade blankets I think I've ever seen! I love the colors!


Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails