Well, not at first, it wasn't.
But I got used to it.
Now I love it, and I'll actually open my mouth... without sticking out my tongue... and I bet you can't feed me fast enough. But no chunks, please. I spit those out. I still only have 2 teeth.
My bib is even pretty tasty.
I like to hold onto it when I eat.
And it's fun to throw it on the floor when Mom's not looking, or when she's getting me more food. I like it when she gets me more food.
Oh, and I really like it when my big brother feeds me. He makes it so fun.
I like to taste lots of other things too.
I just wish my mouth was bigger.
In a couple of weeks, I'll be turning a year old! I can't wait to find out what I'll get to eat on my birthday.... Mommy says it'll be really yummy. I'd better work on getting some more teeth, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment