Thursday, January 8, 2009

Spending Time With Friends

Joshua has been blessed with some great friendships. I tend to post a lot of pictures of him with Nathan & Daniel, two of his best buddies. But here are a few of his other good friends that I don't tend to get pictures of him with as often.

Seth and Ethan
Joshua was able to spend time with Seth and Ethan when we were in Seaside since we were staying at the same place. They had fun playing on the beach, making sand castles and swimming in the pool.
Seth & Ethan (2)
Seth & Ethan (1)

Grace and Hannah
Grace & Hannah are some friends of his from church. They're so adorable.
Grace & Hannah
Hannah

Parker
On the day that Jordan was born, Parker was visiting from out of town. So later in the day, the two were able to spend some time together at the park near the hospital. I was so glad that David took these pictures.
Parker
Parker (1)
Parker (2)
Parker (3)
Parker (4)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I love your blog and all the pictures. They are so sweet.

Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails