If you are interested in having a book made of your blog- like a scrapbook and it would be published and bound- let me know.
One of our homeschooling friends found a way to do this! All your pictures and everything gets put in it. Which would be really cute in your case, your photos are fabulous--- as I always say.
I'm Shanna, married 16 years to my husband David, stay at home mom to three boys & a girl- Joshua is 13, Jordan is 5, Jaron is 4, & Ashley is 3. Homeschooling with children in 7th grade, Kindergarten and Preschool this year.
1 comment:
Have not been by in a while! Sorry about that!
If you are interested in having a book made of your blog- like a scrapbook and it would be published and bound- let me know.
One of our homeschooling friends found a way to do this! All your pictures and everything gets put in it. Which would be really cute in your case, your photos are fabulous--- as I always say.
Miss you!
homeschoolblogger.com/h0mefree
Post a Comment