Thursday, January 24, 2008

Christmas Memories & A Family Update

Now that the holidays are over (and I'm starting to feel a lot better), I'm hoping to get back into updating my blog. By now, I think all of you have heard that we're expecting. Yay!! My due date is July 12th, so I'm almost 16 weeks now. I'm through most of the icky stuff & starting to get my energy back. With Joshua, we found out what we were having, but this time, we want to wait & be surprised. Joshua would rather have a little brother, but I think he's pretty excited either way. He's made it very clear, though, that he will NOT be changing any diapers. :) I don't think I would let him do that anyway.

December was an interesting month with morning sickness, colds/flu (our whole family got hit pretty hard with it), and Christmas. My sister, Brianna & Andres were here for a week at Christmas and it was fun to all stay together at my mom's house.

We're back to school now & Joshua is really glad. It cracks me up just how much he loves school. Some days, I'm not even out of bed yet & he's bringing me a whole bunch of stuff to do & saying "Ok, Mom, let's do school now". I'll post some of the things he's been working on soon.

Christmas- family (1)
Christmas- family
(I couldn't make these pictures bigger without cutting someone out of the shot, but if you click on the picture, you can see it in a bigger size)

Opening Presents
opening presents remote control monster truck
transformer sandals laptop computer
Dad Grammie
IMG_3002
Uncle Andres
IMG_3014 stocking

Playtime
transformer
connect four
battleship remote control truck
laptop
Shiloh- Build A Bear (dog)
The day after Christmas, Joshua went to Build-A-Bear Workshop (one of his presents) and picked out a dog that he named Shiloh (he loves the Shiloh movies). He decided to make him a cowboy dog complete with cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, and sunglasses. It turned out pretty cool.

IMG_3027
IMG_3029
Kitty (My Mom's) & Thaddeus (Brianna's)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails